Welcome! Let's Do Devotions Together!

Let's grow together!
Here's how God is using the daily readings from Jesus Calling to speak into my life.
What is He saying to YOU? Share it with someone & have a BLESSED day in Jesus!

Sunday, December 4, 2016

Puzzled & Privileged

"My thoughts are not your thoughts; neither are your ways My ways. As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways and thoughts higher than yours." Isaiah 55:8-9 (355)
One of the most amazing privileges, as a believer, is to have access to the Master of Creation, the Answer for every problem and the Fulfillment of every need. Every concern has it's counterpart in the heart and mind of God. Like two pieces of a puzzle coming together, so it is when my dilemma meets up with Divinity!
Divine intervention fills in the gaps and graciously completes the picture. Being open to receive and willing to listen makes all the difference. I just need to let His Hand guide my life until piece by piece the puzzle pieces are locked into place and the picture of my life is His Divine Design! So, I will continue to believe even when I'm quite ...
Puzzled by the Puzzle...dmc

No comments:

Post a Comment